Save the date for the next CRIS2024 Conference, to take place 15-17 May, 2024, at the Technical University of Vienna (TU Wien)!
The theme of the conference is Emerging trends for international collaboration in the CRIS domain.
The Call for Papers is opened at the conference website. The deadline for submissions is extended to Feb 29th 2024.
We look forward to your contributions!
Conferences and Membership Meetings
Twice a year, euroCRIS organises events to stay in contact and share information with its membership and the CRIS community about developments going on in the field of research information in general and CRISs in particular. Every Spring there is, alternatingly, an international CRIS Conference (on even years) and a euroCRIS Membership Meeting (on odd years). Every Autumn a so-called Strategic Membership Meeting is organised where special attention is paid to the relation with and presentations by our Strategic Partners. A substantial number of papers and presentations is contributed to and presented at these events which are deposited and free to access in our Repository. Overviews of the contributions presented at specific meetings are accessible through the links on the right column of this page.
The next CRIS conference will be held in 2024.
Autumn 2023 Strategic Membership Meeting was held Nov 21-23, 2023 at the Public University Navarra (UPNA) in Pamplona, Spain. https://meeting.eurocris.org/.
The euroCRIS Spring Membership Meeting 2023 was held on May, 2023 in Brussels hosted by the EWI Department (Economy, Science and Innovation) of the Flemish Government. https://meeting.eurocris.org/
Autumn 2022 euroCRIS Strategic Membership Meeting was held in Nijmengen, the Netherlands. See the event website.
The CRIS2022 conference was held May 12-14, 2022 in Dubrovnik (Croatia). A dedicated webpage is available to provide updates on the process to get the CRIS2022 papers published in a special issue of Procedia Computer Science.
Series of euroCRIS webinars
- Autumn 2021 series of webinars.
- Spring 2021 series of webinars.
- Autumn 2020 series of euroCRIS webinars
- Sep 30th, 2021 Webinar on 'Ethics and CRIS' by Joachim Schöpfel and Otmane Azeroual
Slides Session recording
- Sep 27th, 2021 Joint webinar with EARMA on Early-Stage Project Management Workflows
Slides Session recording
- July 6th, 2021 webinar on the CERIF Refactoring Project by Jan Dvořák and Dragan Ivanović
- Jun 22nd, 2021 Webinar on the CapLab software by AMUE in France. The event webpage.
- Feb 11th, 2021 Joint webinar between euroCRIS and EARMAon Research Information Management and Research Management and Administration
Series of Spanish-language webinars for euroCRIS members in Latin America
- May 27nd, 2020 Webinar "The collection of research information. A case study for the Pure-based Research Information System at Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Lima" The recording for the session is available here (starts on min 9, password 5R+&uz9$).
- Apr 23rd, 2020 Webinar "Introducción a la gestión de la información científica. El proyecto USatCRIS" ("Introduction to Research Information Management: the USatCRIS project"). The recording for the webinar was made openly available after the session (the event starts on min 15 of the recording).