The next euroCRIS events:
- Autumn 2023 Strategic Membership Meeting to be held Nov 21-23, 2023 at the Public University Navarra (UPNA) in Pamplona, Spain
- CRIS2024 Conference, to take place 15-17 May, 2024 at the Technical University of Vienna (TU Wien).
The euroCRIS Strategic Membership Meeting (SMM) brings together the euroCRIS members and the Strategic Partners. The aim of the meeting is to showcase and discuss interesting developments going on in the field of research information management and its neighbouring areas.
Conferences and Membership Meetings
Twice a year, euroCRIS organises events to stay in contact and share information with its membership and the CRIS community about developments going on in the field of research information in general and CRISs in particular. Every Spring there is, alternatingly, an international CRIS Conference (on even years) and a euroCRIS Membership Meeting (on odd years). Every Autumn a so-called Strategic Membership Meeting is organised where special attention is paid to the relation with and presentations by our Strategic Partners. A substantial number of papers and presentations is contributed to and presented at these events which are deposited and free to access in our Repository. Overviews of the contributions presented at specific meetings are accessible through the links on the right column of this page.
The next CRIS conference will be held in 2024.
The euroCRIS Spring Membership Meeting 2023 was held on May, 2023 in Brussels hosted by the EWI Department (Economy, Science and Innovation) of the Flemish Government. https://meeting.eurocris.org/
Autumn 2022 euroCRIS Strategic Membership Meeting was held in Nijmengen, the Netherlands. See the event website.
The CRIS2022 conference was held May 12-14, 2022 in Dubrovnik (Croatia). A dedicated webpage is available to provide updates on the process to get the CRIS2022 papers published in a special issue of Procedia Computer Science.
Series of euroCRIS webinars
As a way to keep the conversation on research information management and CRIS systems going while unable to hold our on-site events due to the pandemic in 2020-2021, euroCRIS ran a number of free online events aimed to keep the RIM community up to date on interesting initiatives and projects.
These were series of daily online events grouped together in the same week with the aim to replace euroCRIS membership meetings that would have otherwise been held as in-person meetings. Both the session recordings and the slides delivered during the webinars are openly made available after the events.
- Autumn 2021 series of webinars.
- Spring 2021 series of webinars.
- Autumn 2020 series of euroCRIS webinars
- Sep 30th, 2021 Webinar on 'Ethics and CRIS' by Joachim Schöpfel and Otmane Azeroual
Slides Session recording
- Sep 27th, 2021 Joint webinar with EARMA on Early-Stage Project Management Workflows
Slides Session recording
- July 6th, 2021 webinar on the CERIF Refactoring Project by Jan Dvořák and Dragan Ivanović
- Jun 22nd, 2021 Webinar on the CapLab software by AMUE in France. The event webpage.
- Feb 11th, 2021 Joint webinar between euroCRIS and EARMAon Research Information Management and Research Management and Administration
Series of Spanish-language webinars for euroCRIS members in Latin America
- May 27nd, 2020 Webinar "The collection of research information. A case study for the Pure-based Research Information System at Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Lima" The recording for the session is available here (starts on min 9, password 5R+&uz9$).
- Apr 23rd, 2020 Webinar "Introducción a la gestión de la información científica. El proyecto USatCRIS" ("Introduction to Research Information Management: the USatCRIS project"). The recording for the webinar was made openly available after the session (the event starts on min 15 of the recording).